Family Believes Dogs Were Poisoned

A grieving pet owner in Phoenix says someone in his neighborhood is poisoning dogs.  

Phoenix resident Mike Dyer tells "AZ Family" that his two corkies, just eleven- and eight-months old, died within a few days of each other about a month ago.  

Animal doctors ran toxicology tests on the dogs and determined one had high levels of ibuprofen and the other had anti-freeze in its system.  

Dyer says five other dogs in his neighborhood, near 10th Street and Bethany Home Road, have recently died in similar ways.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content