The Arizona Boardwalk & some of their attractions will reopen to the public on Thursday, May 21st including Odysea Aquarium, Butterfly Wonderland, Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition, Laser + Mirror Maze, Surprise Your Eyes, and Pangaea: Land of the Dinosaurs.
There are new safety protocols at Odysea Aquarium that you should be aware of before going: to encourage and maintain social distancing:
- Reserved entry timesevery 30 minutes
- Selling tickets online and via contact-less kiosks
- Limiting the number of people inside the aquarium at one time
- Installing social distancing markers at key exhibits
- Adding more hand sanitization stations around the aquarium and increased cleaning
- All employees will wear masks and undergo temperature checks
People are also encouraged to follow all CDC-recommended guidelines, including wearing a mask, staying six feet away from others, limiting groups to less than 10 people, and postponing trips when feeling sick.
The hours will be as follows:
- Sunday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Monday – Saturday, 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Sunday – Wednesday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m
- Thursday – Saturday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Sunday – Thursday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday, 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Pangaea Land of the Dinosaurs
- Sunday – Saturday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Laser + Mirror Maze
- Sunday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Monday – Saturday, 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Surprise Your Eyes
- Sunday – Thursday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.